Sunday, October 27, 2013

My first auction!

  So here I am, my number is 22 and I have my two sweet kiddos being wild monkeys, as I stand there waiting to see what goodies I can manage to grab for a great price!  There was the usual cheap china made knick knacks that all the older ladies went for. Then they came to some antique glassware. 1950/1960s good quality items, items made in the USA. You know you were getting your moneys worth when you were biding on these items.

  The first item I won was a 1960s sunburst juice glass set with the glass holder, smancy I'm telling you! Five dollars, what a bargain! ( especially since vintage is such a hot item now,  and being in a small town people don't really know how to price vintage, so you are more then likely getting a great deal!) I've seen there is a glass pitcher that matches this set, so I'd love to find it!



(Excuse my sewing machine!)

  The next item I found was a leather suitcase, I found it hidden in the corner, super cute! I couldn't find any brand or tag info on it, so it's just a random suitcase. I'd share a picture with you, but it's smells horrible! It is being airied out and will be cleaned up, So future blog post in the works! It was a steal for two dollars. I was also able to purchase a metal Tonka truck for my son who thinks he needs every toy out there. I love that crazy kiddo!

  Future post are coming up so please stay tuned, I will be doing a blog post about the suit case in a few days, when it's aired out and smelling good. Plus more of my vintage items to come. You'll love them when you see them!


      Xoxo JessyJune1942






No comments:

Post a Comment